Disclaimer:

~The views and opinions expressed here are of the blog author and not necessarily of CCAPSG as a whole~

Monday, July 12, 2010

Paranormal In The News - Russian 'lake monster snatches fishermen'

Russian fishermen are demanding an investigation into a mysterious "lake monster" they claim has snatched missing anglers.
People who claim to have seen the creature in Lake Chany in eastern Russia have described it as "snake-like" and said it has a long neck, similar to Scotland's famous Loch Ness monster, the UK's Daily Mailreports.
According to others, the creature, dubbed Nesski, has fins and a huge tail.
To read more click here


Dailymail



The latest mysterious death of a 59-year-old man last week has fuelled demands for a proper probe into what lurks beneath the surface of Chany, one of Russia's largest freshwater lakes.
'I was with my friend... some 300 yards from the shore,' said 60-year-old Vladimir Golishev. ''He hooked something huge on his bait, and he stood up in the boat to reel it in.
'But it pulled with such force that he overturned the boat. I was in shock - I had never seen anything like it in my life.
'I pulled off my clothes and swam for the shore, not daring hope I would make it.'
He said his friend was pulled under the surface, a description in common with earlier incidents.
'He didn't make it - and they have found no remains.'
Three years ago 32-year-old Mikhail Doronin - a special services soldier - was lost.

Read more: here

No comments:

Post a Comment