Disclaimer:

~The views and opinions expressed here are of the blog author and not necessarily of CCAPSG as a whole~

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?




You are reading this for a reason.
Something got you interested in Cryptozoology or the Paranormal. That’s why you scan the web looking for the latest news or information.
Something triggered that interest and continues to feed it.
Let me share with you two things happened in my life that directed my interest.
The first thing was my Dad gave me a Rigby Usborne Book when I was young that was a triple treat – Monsters (cryptids), Ghosts and UFO’s.
That helped me make sense of the experiences I’d had. These appearances were more common than I thought. That’s very helpful when you have seen things you can’t easily make sense of or talk about.
The second thing was my conversion to Christianity. That enabled me to see things in a different way – through the power of the Holy Spirit – and to not be afraid of the dark side of the spiritual realm, as I had been prior to this, due to Christ’s authority through believers over spirits and other manifestations..
But there is so much I am yet to understand. And this week I wanted to find a reasonably neutral source with references (Wikipedia) to share with you phenomenon that I find very interesting and yet not easy to explain scientifically or from a paranormal perspective. I’d like to hear your thoughts on:
My question is in line with that asked by John Keel, Author of ‘The Mothman Prophecies’  - it is simply ‘what is really going on here’ (Source wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Keel )
As Keel himself wrote, "I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs... The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs."

In UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse Keel argues that a non-human or spiritual intelligence source has staged whole events over a long period of time in order to propagate and reinforce certain erroneous belief systems. For example, the fairy faith in Middle Europe, vampire legends, mystery airships in 1897, mystery aeroplanes of the 1930s, mystery helicopters, anomalous creature sightings, poltergeist phenomena, balls of light, and UFOs. Keel conjectures that ultimately all of these anomalies are a cover for the real phenomenon.



By Pastor Baz

No comments:

Post a Comment