Disclaimer:

~The views and opinions expressed here are of the blog author and not necessarily of CCAPSG as a whole~

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What/who are the black eyed kids?

Via From the Shadows and Paranormal.About.com


It was warm the night Carris Holdsworth walked to her apartment from a friend’s house in Lisburn, a city of 71,465 in Northern Ireland near Belfast.

Then 18-year-old Holdsworth didn’t know terror waited for her at home.

“It was about 10:45,” she said of that night in 2009. “I was only 18 and had a small flat in a very rough part of the neighborhood. That’s why it unsettled me when I saw two boys standing in my small patch of grass which I called my yard.”

The boys one about 16 years old the other 13 or 14, stood with their backs to Holdsworth.

“I edged around the corner, and as if they knew I was there, both turned around to face me at the same time,” she said. “They were just merely boys.”

As the teenagers turned to face her, she felt more than just unsettled.

“I felt raw fear when I laid eyes on them,” she said.

Holdsworth stopped a few yards from them, a fist in her handbag wrapped around a tin of pepper spray.

“I was ready to defend myself if one of them made any sudden movements,” she said.


Read more here


I've noticed a similarity with various black eyed kids stories. 1) Intense fear 2) The almost uncontrollable feeling of letting these kids inside)


Here is another story from Paranormal.about 


In November, 2008, Thanksgiving weekend, I went to visit my grandma, who lives in a condo in Katy, Texas. It's a gated condo in a very upscale neighborhood. The condo has a full-time nursing staff, 24-hour security, and is extremely well lit. Any visitors must sign in at the front office and must show picture ID.
At about midnight, my grandma turned in for the night. I wasn't tired at all, so I deided to check some emails on my laptop. About 45 minutes later, someone began knocking on the door. Almost immediately I felt quite uneasy. It didn't take long before I found out why.
Whoever was knocking, did so persistantly. Most people knock a couple of times and wait for a response. Not them. They knocked incessantly, like they knew I was awake.
As I approached the door to look through the peephole, I was extremely surprised to see two young kids standing there. At this point my uneasiness turned into dread. At first glance, they looked like two normal boys. The oldest of the two must have been no more than 16, the younger one, 12.
Thinking they must have had the wrong condo, I began to unlock the door. The feeling I had, though, stopped me from sliding off the chain of the door. I opened the door, with the chain still on, and and said, "Yes, may I help you?"
Read the rest of the story at the link above.


So, What are they?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment